Your Life, Your Care, Your Way
With Live-In care, your loved ones can still enjoy their home comforts. Get in touch today to give your loved one the independence they deserve.
Home sweet home, there’s nowhere like it. It’s probably the only place where a loved one can truly relax and reminisce about their memories with family.
So why throw it all away just because they need a little help here and there? Help them to remain happy and as independent as possible in their own home while you feel comfortable that they’re safe.
Here at Bluebird Care, we offer short and long-term Live-In care packages because we understand that everybody is different. The need for help shouldn’t mean loss of independence, privacy or indeed, dignity.
With us it's all about one-to-one care. We can offer a constant companion, living with your loved one 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so that we're with them around the clock.
We can deal with anything from broken limbs to complex health care conditions.
What do our loved ones actually prefer?
- 61% want to stay in their own home.
- Only 4% want to move into a nursing home.
- Just 8% want to move into a family member's home.
It's as simple as ABC
A- We'll give you a call to discuss how we can help you.
B - We'll arrange a time to meet to conduct our assessment.
C- A support package will be customised to meet your loved ones needs.
Why choose Bluebird Care?
- We are a locally owned and operated company but with a national backing so we can provide all the support you need.
- We know that staying at home is what we would want for our family as it helps them to remain comfortable, happy and independent as possible.
- We believe in delivering the highest standards of care and support. Don't take our word for it, read our reviews. We offer a 5* service because we care for our customers like we would our own family.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.