Bluebird Care Bradford are now Registered are now a Dignity in Care Champion
Working to give Dignity and Respect to the UK Care Services.
Working to give Dignity and Respect to the UK Care Services.Working to give Dignity and Respect to the UK Care Services.
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse.
- Support people with the same respect you would want for yourself or a member of your family.
- Treat each person as an individual by offering a personalised service.
- Enable people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control.
- Listen and support people to express their needs and wants.
- Respect people’s right to privacy.
- Ensure people feel able to complain without fear of retribution.
- Engage with family members and carers as care partners.
- Assist people to maintain confidence and positive self-esteem.
- Act to alleviate people’s loneliness and isolation.
Bluebird Care Bradford North will endeavour to promote the awareness of the 10 points to everyone connected with health and social care.
Find out more at www.dignityincare.org.uk