Bluebird Care Newmarket & Fenland are using RemindMeCare
Bluebird Care Newmarket & Fenland are using tablet computers to help understand the needs, likes and dislikes of the people we look after with dementia.
Bluebird Care Newmarket & Fenland are using tablet computers to help understand the needs, likes and dislikes of the people we look after with dementia.Bluebird Care Newmarket & Fenland are using tablet computers to help understand the needs, likes and dislikes of the people we look after with dementia.
RemindMeCare (aka ReMe) was built by two founders for their loved ones care assistants to better get to know them. Whilst their care assistants were caring, they found that they never truly engaged as they knew little about the person and if they did have a personal interaction, that knowledge was not passed on. Through trials they found that tablets could really improve the relationship and enhance person centered care and wellbeing. And with the guidance of healthcare leaders, ReMe was born.
ReMe creates a collection of meaningful content that describes the memories and achievements and the likes and dislikes that make everyone unique and helps us deliver more informed care. The resulting collection of music, video and images constantly evolves as new responses are registered.
We use ReMe to support one to one conversation or to stimulate and discover common experiences, as well as to reinforce self-worth.
Here’s some of the things you will be able to do:
- Create digital life story content and explore memories and interests.
- Help build collections of meaningful pictures and music.
- Create family albums, music playlists and videos.
- Provide favourite entertainment, music, video, TV shows and radio.
- Access a calendar of upcoming events and recent activities.
- Invite friends & family to join the Care Circle and share memories.
- Enable remote family connectivity and cross generational engagement.
- Update information care assistants need to know to provide informed care.
- Deliver daily bespoke therapy, improved wellbeing and reporting.
- Enhance care assistant engagement and family care monitoring.