Live-in care versus care home or nursing home
Choosing Bluebird Care West Berkshire Live-in care versus Residential or Nursing Home Care
Bluebird Care Live in Care:
- Our care is one on one
- Stay in the home you love, surrounded by all that matters to you
- Care is personalised to suit you
- Your privacy is maintained
- You can do different things on different days as you so choose
- You can trial Live-in and see whether it suits you – without having to move - with no obligation
- You can maintain your lifestyle, dignity and uniqueness
- You’re far less likely to contract infections and viruses
- We are Overall Good with “Outstanding” Leadership CQC Rating
- You don’t have to sell your own home
Bluebird Care West Berkshire are a local, fully managed Live-in and home care service, never more than 20 minutes away if you or your Carer need us. Typical out of town Live-in care companies cannot hope to match this.
In comparison, Residential Care Homes and Nursing Homes often mean:
- One carer to every 30 residents on average
- You cannot take all your belongings with you, and definitely not your pets
- Once you have sold your home and moved into residential care, it’s very hard to change your mind if you don’t like it
- Very little tailored care as there are so many people to satisfy
- Timetables that suit the care team rather than you and this includes waiting to get washed and dressed
- Communal living and lack of privacy
- Your routines are decided for you
- You may have to sell the home you love
Call our friendly Live-in home care team for a chat TODAY on 01635 36953
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.