Benefits of a Career with Bluebird Care
Being a part of our dedicated team is immensely rewarding, but also demands commitment and professionalism. Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give you enormous satisfaction and offers you an opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life. Working for Bluebird Care Maldon is not just a job, it is vocation.
We are looking for people who are passionate about care to join our team. If you share our commitment to working in a team to provide the best possible home care services, we would love to hear from you.
We are proud to offer the following benefits to our outstanding team:
- A defined career pathway, so all our staff members have an opportunity for career progression.
- Full investment in your professional career development.
- Paid Mileage
- Paid Travel time between visits
- Full in house induction training (Paid at an hourly rate).
- Further training qualifications ( Such as NVQ's/QCF's)
- Excellent rates of pay (with increased rates on weekends and bank holidays)
- Paid shadow shifts
- Paid up date training
- Free uniform
- Local work
- Great support
- Private health benefits
- Enhanced pension rates
- Flexible Part-time or Full time work
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- Access to award winning technology, to ensure the best quality care (PassSystem/Staff guide app)