Adult Social Care - Leicester
The first point of contact when needing care and support is through the local authority. However, depending on the need and type of requirement you have, there are other ways to get the help you need.
Getting help through Adult Social Care (ASC) in Leicester
If you need help with day-to-day tasks or longer-term support, there are several organisations that can help you. Here we give information on the main types of adult social care available in Leicester, how to access them and what you can expect.
Organisations that should be the first port of call for information include:
- Leicester City Council
- Adult social care teams
- Leicestershire & Rutland Partnership NHS Trust
- Primary care teams
- Voluntary and community organisations
Each of these services can provide you with different types of support, depending on your needs.
If you are not sure what type of support you need, or how to access it, you can contact Leicester City Council's Access Team. The Access Team will ask you about your needs and match you with the most appropriate service.
Here are 3 ways to ensure you get the right help for your care and support needs in Leicester
Leicester provides a variety of services to ensure that individuals in the city have access to the right level of care and support. Here are five ways to identify and acquire these resources:
1) Contact your local social services and ask them about available programs;
2) Reach out to local healthcare providers;
3) Research organizations that offer specialized services, such as age-specific support.
Taking advantage of these methods can help make sure you get the services essential for your needs.
Below are the most trusted private home care providers in Leicester
1. Bluebird Care Leicester: Bluebird Care Leicester is a well-established and trusted private home care provider in Leicester. They offer a range of services including personal care, companionship, medication support, meal preparation and more. They have a team of trained and experienced care workers who provide high-quality care to their clients.
2. Home Instead Senior Care: Home Instead Senior Care is a franchise network of private home care providers operating across the UK. Their Leicester branch offers reliable and flexible care services to elderly clients in the area. They focus on providing personalized care that meets the needs and preferences of each individual client.
3. Helping Hands Home Care: Helping Hands Home Care is a family-owned private home care provider that has been operating for over 30 years. Their Leicester branch offers a range of care services, including personal care, medication support, help with mobility, and more. They have a team of friendly and supportive care workers who are committed to providing high-quality care to their clients.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.