Benefits of a Career with Bluebird Care
Being a part of our dedicated team is immensely rewarding, but also demands commitment and professionalism. Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give you enormous satisfaction and offers you an opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life. Working for Bluebird Care can be a vocation, not just a job.
Immensely rewarding - being a part of our dedicated team is immensely rewarding, but also demands commitment and professionalism.
Enormous satisfaction - working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give you enormous satisfaction.
We are looking for people who are passionate about great care to join our team. If you share our commitment to providing the best possible home care services, we would love to hear from you.
I joined Bluebird Care on a salaried contract as i need to know i have a guaranteed income each month. It has given me such peace of mind for myself and my family, I'm doing the job i love with the hours that fit around my family.
Hannah, Care Assistant
The benefits of joining Bluebird Care:
- Salaried or variable contract - you choose
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay rates
- Workplace pension
- Paid travel time
- Mileage at 28p per mile
- Paid for training and all 1 to 1 and team meetings
- Career development - Bluebird Care designated career pathway
- Exceptional support from office staff and other team members
- 28 days paid holiday (full time)
- Care friends refer a friend app where you can earn upto £310 per referal (unlimited)
Find out Why Caring Could be Perfect for You