Working for Bluebird Care Guildford & Waverley is a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the nation’s leading providers of homecare. We truly value our staff and see them as the key to success for our business. We believe that the way to deliver the best customer service is to have a great team of staff.
Find out Why Caring Could be Perfect for You!
We are expanding and are currently recruiting for a range of caring roles in the Ash, Cranleigh, Elstead, Farnham, Godalming, Guildford, Haslemere and Woking area. If you are interested in joining our talented team, please call our Recruitment Manager, Adrienne, for an informal chat on 01483 761000 or email mycareerguildford@
Why join our team?
- Excellent rates of pay - Potential for each new recruit to earn up to £18,000 a year plus expenses and benefits.
- Flexibility - Whether you are a juggling the demands of a young family, semi-retired and looking for a rewarding role with real purpose, looking for a career change or seeking a true work-life balance, caring as a career with Bluebird Care Guildford & Waverley is a fantastic option for you. Our roles include Part or Full-time Care Assistants and Live-in Care Assistants.
- Training and support - Team members are supported from the beginning to ensure they are able to deliver the very best quality of care to all our customers. At Bluebird Care you will receive continued support and award-winning training throughout your career to continually develop your skills and knowledge.
- Fun! - We're a really friendly, fun team, we run lots of community events and we love to celebrate the important role that our carers play. Every year we organise an enjoyable employee open day to share experiences, plans and celebrate achievements. We select beautiful venues - this year we’re at Old Thorns Luxury Hotel and Spa – and all employees are paid to attend. It’s a truly enjoyable and relaxing day for us all.
Join our team in four easy steps:
1. Get in touch by email or phone 01483 761000
2. Come in for an interview and meet our team
3. Complete your assessment and three days' training
4. Start caring!
What it takes to join Bluebird Care
To work with Bluebird Care it is essential that you have:
Genuine care for others
Ability to learn
Great communication and listening skills
Readiness to have fun!
Care experience is useful, but not always necessary as we provide full training. The right attitude, compassion, empathy and enthusiasm are the core elements that make our carers great. You will need to have good time management skills and flexible availability is also advantageous.
I love working for Bluebird Care; the support I have and get from them is just incredible as this really helps me do my work the best I can for everyone. Since I have been with Bluebird Care, I haven’t looked back!
Jessica Healing, Care Assistant