Join our Team
Great Opportunities to progress your career
VACANCY FOR A HEALTH CARE NURSE PRACTIONER
Bluebird Care Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft have an exciting opportunity for an RGN/Nurse Practioner, who has enthusiasm and a passion for helping others.
Some travelling will be required as the role is based in the Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth areas.
Do you take pride in the quality of your nursing care? If so we need you!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- We are looking for someone who is an NMC pin holder, RGN qualified, with at least a minimum of 6 months experience in the UK.
- At times you may be the head of shift, so being confident within your role is a must.
- You will ensure that the needs and wishes of the resident are met where possible.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- Flexible shifts - Early, Late, Long Days and Nights will apply
- This is a part time position with the opportunity to be full time as the position becomes embedded into our services
Duties to include:
- Provide care to residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor and Identify changes to care planning needs by re -evaluating residents care plan as conditions change
- Accurately monitor and record observations on residents’ condition(s)
- Maintain accurate records of residents’ care and medication administration
- Assist to carry out risk assessment
- Record residents’ vital signs and medical information
- Consult and coordinate with the Registered Manager and other healthcare team members
- Oversee and support less experienced nursing/care staff
- Monitor residents’ diet and exercise
- Prepare patients and assist with treatments
- Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
- Assist with the investigation of complaints by patients or family members
- Maintain continuing education and licensing requirements
- Report any issues that arose during each shift directly to the Registered Manager at the earliest opportunity
- Excellent Communication and Recording Skills
Nurse Skills and Qualifications:
- Registration as a Registered General Nurse or Similar Qualifications;
- Current Registration With the NMC;
- IV Skills, Including Syringe Driver Training and Venepuncture Training;
- At Least 1 Year Nursing Experience;
- Experience Recording Accurate Records;
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team;
- Supportive and Motivated;
- Great Communication Skills;
- Mentorship Skills;
- Computer Literate;
- Ability to Cope in a Crisis;
- Ability to Demonstrate Ethical Values and Ongoing Professional and Personal Growth;
- Ability to Work on Feet for Long Periods of Time
What can we offer you?
Bluebird Care Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft can offer you job satisfaction, along with -
- A Health and Wellness Newsletter
- Mindfulness sessions
- Healthy Snacks when at the office
- A fair Salary (Consider Self Employed person provided they meet the Job Description)
- Enhanced Rates of Pay at Nights and Weekends
- Free DBS Check
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
- Holiday and Mileage Pay (where applicable.)
- 24/7 Office Support
CASH GRAB - CASH GRAB
£250 if you join our care team
or you are employed here at Bluebird Care
Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft and recommend a
friend, you will both be eligible for the cash bonus!
Contact our office for the
Terms and Conditions of this offer.
team or recommend a friend