Pop Along To Our Careers Open Day On 22nd March!
A career in care gives an opportunity to make a difference and put a smile on someone's face every day. It really is a career like no other and this is one of the main reasons people choose to join our team! If you would like to find out more about the role of Care Assistant, we invite you to join our careers open day at Gravesend Asda Community Room on 22 March 2019 from 9am - 5pm.A career in care gives an opportunity to make a difference and put a smile on someone's face every day. It really is a career like no other and this is one of the main reasons people choose to join our team!
We have an excellent reputation in Gravesham & Dartford as a leading home care provider and our fantastic team of Care Assistants benefit from much more than a rewarding career.
They become part of a team who strive to change lives every day. As well as this, we are no ordinary care provider and our staff benefit from the following:
- Flexible hours to suit them
- NHS Cashback Health Scheme
- Pay rise at completing of probation
- Automatic pay rise after one year
- Budget to treat their customers
- Paid to visit their customer in hospital at no charge to the customer
- Care Assistant of the year award
- Care Assistant of the month award
- Recognition of work anniversaries
- A fantastic team culture
- Customer events
- Care Assistant summer funday
- Community support through our
- Community Grant Scheme
You are welcome to just turn up or if you would like to book an interview slot, please contact Rachel Golder on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07341 338 314.