Motor Neurone Disease (MND) Care
At Bluebird Care Epsom & Kingston, we understand the emotional and practical challenges of living with MND.
We are here to provide you and your family with individually tailored care and support to help you manage these changes well, without needing to move to a care home.
Together we create a personalised care and support plan to help you achieve your specific goals. We talk to you about what is important in your life and your personal needs and preferences Our dedicated staff team are fully trained to provide a wide range of care and support including:
Support to stay well
- A good morning start to your day, with help to wash, dress and eat breakfast
- Support to be involved in activities that are important to you, seeing friends and family, or going for a walk
- Help with practical tasks such as housework, shopping and laundry
- Assistance with taking your medicines and/or ensuring you have a readily available supply
- Preparing nutritious meals and providing the support you need to eat and drink well
- A night time call to get you ready for bed
- 24 hour care service to give carers a short term break or live-in care on a longer term basis so that you don’t need to move to a carehome.
There is no known cure for MND, however, treatment and support can alleviate the symptoms and keep you comfortable. Our high quality homecare services aim to provide you with the best care and support so that you can enjoy your life as much as possible without the added stress and expense of moving into a care home.
For more information about our MND care and support service, please contact our friendly team on 01372 822875
or complete our contact us form
and we will be in touch.