Benefits of a career with Bluebird Care
Being a part of our dedicated team is immensely rewarding, but also demands commitment and professionalism. Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give you enormous satisfaction and offers you an opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life. Working for Bluebird Care can be a vocation, not just a job.
We are looking for people who are passionate about great care to join our team. If you share our commitment to providing the best possible home care services, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits we offer our staff:
- A care at home company that values and supports their staff
- Full Training
- Generous fuel allowance
- Flexible hours
- Holiday pay
- Company pension scheme
- Progress through our Career Pathway programme and develop your career
- Bring experience to us and start with us at a higher pay grade
- Free health care cash plan for all employees
- Fully funded QCF qualifications and training in specialisms like dementia and end of life care.
- Bluebird Care Awards Programme recognising achievement
For those just starting out in the care sector we provide extra support to guide you through those early months:
You will be mentored by an experienced member of the team throughout your three month probation with regular supervisions and reviews to ensure that you build your confidence.