Bluebird Care Edinburgh are now providing openPASS
One of the services we now provide is a mobile app which provides visibility of care plans, notes and records to authorised parties called openPASS.
One of the services we now provide is a mobile app which provides visibility of care plans, notes and records to authorised parties called openPASS.One of the services we now provide is a mobile app which provides visibility of care plans, notes and records to authorised parties called openPASS.
What is openPASS and who can use it?
- openPASS extends the secure connection and data from The PASSsystem to verified customers, family carers, family members and friends. The PASSsystem is the digital care management and monitoring system used by our Care Workers to support and record the care that we deliver.
- openPASS is a unique application that provides inclusive access to all real-time care plans and records. The application opens up useful communication channels too; the family and care providers can now all work alongside one another to gain access to relevant information and transform care delivery.
Where can openPASS be used?
- openPASS is now available on web, mobile and tablet. It can be used for free in the customer’s home or for small monthly fee for anywhere else.
How safe is my personal information and care notes?
- At Bluebird Care Edinburgh, we take our client confidentiality and data protection obligations seriously. The access and security measures in place with the openPASS app will keep your care notes secure and viewable only by those designated persons you allow to gain access.
How much does openPASS cost?
- £1.25 per week/£5.00 per month per user, we ask that this is paid up front annually. If for any reason you decide to stop using openPASS, the remainder of the years fee is re-imbursed. Please contact our office if you would like to get set up to access 24/7 openPASS, or if you need further information. openPASS is the only mobile app that provides the visibility of care that we think you deserve. The benefits to you, your family and everyone who cares, are clearly visible and we hope you enjoy using it. Your feedback is always welcome, so please get in touch if we can help further.