Expert in-home care in Coventry and surrounding areas
Our fully trained and experienced staff are committed to providing at-home care service to the elderly and those with physical or learning difficulties in Coventry.
Studies have shown that patients who are able to remain in their own homes tend to be happier and more content. Our in-home services help to make that happen by providing expert support.
Flexible in-home care in Coventry and around
Our flexible care services are suited to the care needs of the individual, whether you simply need occasional check-ins or round the clock, live-in care.
Which areas do we cover?
We provide domiciliary home care services to customers in Coventry, Bablake, Earlsdon, Sherbourne, Wainbody and Whoberley as well as all surrounding villages and areas.
Bluebird Care homecare service in Coventry and surrounding areas
We believe that it is essential that individuals are treated as individuals when it comes to their homecare. Each person’s requirements are distinct. As such, our flexible at-home care services are created to suit your needs; whether that’s 24-7 live-in care or companionship for just few hours a week. We offer a truly unique and flexible service that can be used in the way you need.
Our bespoke homecare services are available within Coventry and throughout the surrounding areas.
Homecare services may include:
We provide a wide range of at-home (domiciliary) care to the elderly and the vulnerable.
Our expert staff can undertake a number of duties including:
- Morning assistance - to get out of bed, washed, dressed and fed.
- Cleaning and housekeeping - we perform light cleaning within the home to ensure that the home remains a comfortable place to live, as well as bedding changes and laundry.
- Personal care (washing, dressing) - we help patients to retain their dignity by making sure that personal cleaning and hygiene is taken care of.
- Preparing simple meals - we’re able to prepare and pre-prepare light meals for our customers, as well as assisting with eating.
- Medical errands – our carers can collect medicines and provide assistance with taking.
- General errands – from pension collection to shopping, Bluebird Care carers can help.
- Social activities – our carers support individuals to maintain an active and engaging social life, from visiting friends to going for a walk.
- Evening assistance – Help getting washed and ready for bed, and getting into bed for the night.
Our bespoke domiciliary services allow the elderly and those suffering physical impairment to remain in their own homes. Those we care for include elderly individuals, those with learning difficulties, those recovering from hospital stays and patients with sensory impairments. We’re available to anybody who may struggle with everyday tasks and home care.
For domiciliary homecare in Coventry and the surrounding areas please get in touch on 02475 263300.
How to find the right care for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care team chosen & care starts
You'll be cared for by our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.