We believe that care matters and we are focused on delivering home care of the highest standards in Coventry so that our customers can stay in their own homes.
We provide bespoke live in care and homecare to customers in Bablake, Earlsdon, Sherbourne, Wainbody and Whoberly
What makes our homecare services different is that we put you first. We aim to provide you with the same standard of care that we would expect for our own families. This means valuing each person’s unique qualities and seeing them as an individual, and not as a list of care needs.
We work alongside families and individuals in our local area to tailor our services to help our customers stay in control of their own care for as long as they are able to.
Delivering the very best homecare is our passion, and we strive to achieve this every day.
We offer a unique choice of flexible homecare and support services tailored exactly to your needs. These could be anything from a 30 minute visit to 24 hour live in care. You may want short term help after an illness, or you may require respite care because your usual carer is having a break. Whatever your needs, our dedicated team of home care assistants are happy to talk to you about your requirements.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Care for older people
- Care for people living with Dementia & Alzheimer’s - we are now using RemindMeCare to understand the needs. likes and dislikes of those with dementia
- Live-in care (24 hours care) or overnight support
- Care for people with a physical disability
- Personal care & hygiene (help getting up or going to bed, help washing, etc.)
- Meal preparation
- Domestic care and housekeeping
- Respite care – supporting the main carer/family allowing them to have time off
- End of life care/Palliative care
- Companionship and escorting into the community (to appointments, social activities or shopping)
- ‘Back home from hospital’ care (for extra support after being discharged or whilst being treated)
Our range of practical care services includes:
- Assistance with personal laundry and ironing
- Assistance with cleaning the home and basic household chores
- Assistance with going or getting your shopping
- Assistance to medical appointments
- Assistance where possible with payment of bills
If you don’t find the service you require and are in the Coventry area please call our friendly team to discuss. We would be happy to talk to you about your homecare and support requirements.