End of Life Care
Bluebird Care Clapham and Streatham have been the preferred provider for End of Life and Palliative Care commissioned by NHS Lambeth CCG Continuing Care Team since 2013.
Our End of Life care is second to none.
- Our specialist Care Assistants are highly trained and supported to provide complex end of life care. We recognise the work they do is often extremely difficult. We have a dedicated End of Life Care Champion who is trained and highly experienced in setting up and monitoring the teams that deliver care.
- We work closely with community palliative care teams, specialists from the multidisciplinary teams, local hospices and the family and friends of the person concerned and deliver a service which is specifically tailoredto ensure the comfort and well-being of our customer.
- Our specialist Care Assistants are trained to ensure that the care they deliver is never intrusive. They are always aware of the need for calm; the dignity of the customer and their right to have their wishes acted upon. Carrying out those wishes is the most important thing to us.
- Where possible, we are more than happy to support activities that relieve their situation and make the days more enjoyable.
For more information about our specialist End of Life care and support services contact our friendly team on 020 8677 6665.
How to find the right care assistant for you or your relative
1. Find your local office
Bluebird Care delivers care from locally based offices, find yours to start your care journey today.
2. Get in touch with us
Fill in our call back form or give us a call to find out how we can help you.
We’ll come out to you to find out what you or your loved one needs to help stay independent at home.
4. Care assistant chosen & care starts
You’ll be cared for by one of our specially trained team to support you to remain at home for as long as possible.