Dementia training to new & current care assistants.

Published: 22/05/2019

Earlier this month, registered manager Karen Rides delivered a new and innovative Dementia training session to both new and current staff. 

Earlier this month, registered manager Karen Rides delivered a new and innovative Dementia training session to both new and current staff. Karen, who has recently undergone a number of diverse Dementia training days has increased her knowledge in this area and has now shared this with our passionate team.

All of our training sessions are being offered to both new and existing staff, who may want to develop their current skills set & knowledge.

Commenting on this session, George Morris, director of Bluebird Care Camden & Hampstead said:
 

Even though 70% of attendees were new members of staff, the other 30% were all existing team members. This is a reflection of our new initiative to deliver these training sessions to both new and existing team members.”
Dementia Training
 
Read more about our Dementia Care Services