Benefits of a Career with Bluebird Care
Being a part of our dedicated team is immensely rewarding, but also demands commitment and professionalism. Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give you enormous satisfaction and offers you an opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life. Working for Bluebird Care can be a vocation, not just a job.
If you'd like to find out more, we'd love to hear from you. Call us on 0161 762 1420 or email us at Bury@bluebirdcare.co.uk
We look for the right kind of people. People with warmth, empathy, kindness, honesty, patience and a desire to help people wherever they can. Does that sound like you?
You might be over 50 and looking for a fresh challenge. You might be a parent with school age children and some free hours in the day.
Some of our most compassionate and capable carers had no care experience when they joined us. Now they've found a fulfilling new career and a new confidence backed by our intensive and ongoing training and support which makes our team the best carers in Bury.
They can also pursue their role and embark on our career journey bringing exciting opportunities as a carer's experience grows.
There are many more benefits of joining the Bluebird Care Bury care worker team. Here are just a few:
- £9.00 per hour pay rate, Monday – Friday
- £9.91 per hour pay rate at weekends
- DOUBLE TIME weekday pay rate for work on public holidays
- GENEROUS mileage allowance (35p per mile)
- EXCELLENT TRAINING including opportunity to study for FREE QCFs in Health and Social Care
- FREE Uniform
- Pride in working for the most professional care company in Bury
- Auto enrolment pension scheme if you qualify
- 28 days paid holiday per year (FTE)