Benefits of a career with Bluebird Care
Being a successful member of our care team demands commitment, but can be immensely rewarding. Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give you enormous satisfaction and offers you an opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life. Working for Bluebird Care Bromley can be a vocation, not just a job.
"Having worked in care for many years it’s so nice to finally work for a company who shares the same values as me."
We are looking for people of similar-mind to join our ever-growing care team. If you share our commitment to providing great care at home, we would love to hear from you.
Here are just some of the benefits that our carers enjoy:
- Competitive rates of basic pay, plus weekend and bank holiday premiums – reviewed annually
- Basic rates increase as you progress: Probationer, Basic, Higher, Senior
- Monthly “consistency” bonus (% of salary) for sticking to pre-agreed availability, no refused visits and no sickness
- Tax-free mileage between visits paid at £0.35 per mile
- Company pension scheme with NEST - the Government's workplace pension
- Employee benefits scheme with Perkbox
- £200 refer-a-friend bonus scheme!
- Flexible working patterns that suit you & guaranteed hour-shifts - subject to availability
- Holiday pay – saved for you for when you need it so your earnings don't drop when you take time off
- Comprehensive pre-work Skills Assessment; regular paid training and on-going support from a friendly office
- Standard enrolment on the Care Certificate
- Subsidised formal qualifications & accreditations: QCF level 2 & 3, NCFE level 2
- Periodic social events for all the family – informal opportunities to relax get to know your team better, like our annual Summer BBQ
And, most importantly:
- A real opportunity to progress with our Career Journey™. We’re very proud that a significant number of our office staff have been internal promotions from the care team, a tradition that we have every intention of continuing. When a new opportunity arises, our carers are the first to hear about it.
To read more, please see our Job Roles page, our Vacancies page, or call us on 020-8315-0236 or email us at email@example.com if you can't find the answer to your questions in these pages.