LGBT+ History Month
This month we rare raising awareness for LGBT+ history month. Here at Bluebird Care Bristol, Bath & NE Somerset we like to empower and enable our LGBT+ staff and customers to be themselves and to be proud of the person they are.
We stand as alongside the LGBT+ community, for every person should feel safe to express themselves, without fear of discrimination.
We are always actively working to ensure that our LGBT+ community have a safe space within our company, and throughout 2021 we are going to be working on making these spaces more accessible to our community, allowing each individual person to access the resources and assistance they need as they need it.
To our customers and staff members who are actively part of the LGBT+ community, and for all of those to come. We appreciate you and everything you bring to our team each and every day.
If you are looking for LGBT+ related resources, take a look at some of the links below:
- The Diversity Trust https://www.diversitytrust.org.uk/
- The LGBT foundation https://lgbt.foundation/prideinpractice
- Stonewall https://www.stonewall.org.uk/best-practice-toolkits-and-resources-0
- The Trevor project https://www.thetrevorproject.org/resources/
- Mind Out https://mindout.org.uk/resources/
- Mermaid https://mermaidsuk.org.uk/young-people/resources-for-young-people/