We believe that care matters and we are committed to providing the highest quality home care so that our customers can remain in their own homes.
What makes our homecare services different is that we put you first. We aim to provide you with the same standard of care that we would expect for our own families. This means valuing each person’s unique qualities and seeing them as an individual, and not as a list of care needs.
We work alongside families and individuals to tailor our services to help our customers stay in control of their own care for as long as they are able to. Delivering the very best homecare is our passion, and we strive to achieve this every day.We specialise in:
- Live in Care - 24-hour care in your own home. Live-in care is an increasingly popular and cost effect alternative to residential care. You are cared for and supported in the comfort of your own home so greater independence and health can be achieved without leaving your possessions and existing support network behind.
- Reablement - Sometimes known as rehabilitation, offers support that is designed to help customers relearn self-care skills, regain confidence and reduce the need for longer term support.
- Learning Disability Care – A high level of support in the home and out in the community for adults of all ages with mild, moderate and severe learning disabilities.
- Respite Care - For family members or friends who are looking after their loved ones and are seeking a break or some assistance with providing care.
- Dementia Care - Care for people with Dementia or Alzheimer’s, provided by knowledgeable and specifically trained care workers.
- End of life Care - For people with terminal illness or a terminal condition that has become advanced, progressive and incurable.
- Overnight Care - This includes 'sleep-in' or waking night services, for people who need care during the night.
- Short Term Care - Typically for people on the road to recovery but could include anything from cleaning, assisting with medication, doing the shopping or taking customers out on social visits.
We also support and care for people living with:
- Challenging behaviour / Mental Health Problems / Physical Disabilities / Anxiety / Depression / Panic Disorders / OCD / Schizophrenia / Anorexia / Bipolar Disorder / Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Brain injuries / Neurological problems / Cancer
We put quality first. Our ultimate goal is to prove to be worthy of being our customers' preferred choice for home care. One of the most essential parts of the success and recognition of Birmingham North's business are our Care Workers.
Our recruitment policy and in-house training is specialised and incredibly thorough. We only employ empathetic and dedicated people whom we would be happy to care for our own family. We train every single member of our staff in-house and continue to provide recognised training for all our carers on an on-going basis.
I would like to thank all staff at Bluebird Care Birmingham North for the super live in package they have delivered for my mum. She feels safe and secure with a companion at all times and we feel so much better knowing she is in professional and caring hands day and nigh. Would particularly like to thank Febie who has transformed my mums life with her caring and quiet manner.