Benefits of a Career with Bluebird Care
Being a part of our dedicated team is immensely rewarding, but also demands commitment and professionalism. Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give you enormous satisfaction and offers you an opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life. Working for Bluebird Care can be a vocation, not just a job.
The support that our care assistants provide is so important to our customers who rely upon us to help them remain independent and living in the home they love. We recognise how vital this role is and how essential our staff are to us and our customers, therefore we have put together a benefits package that all members of staff can take advantage of:
Benefits of working for Bluebird Care Bedford.
- Excellent rate of pay starting at £8.70/hr during probation rising to £9/hr after probation during the week. At weekends pay rates start at £9.50/hr during probation, rising to £10.30/hr after probation.
- Comprehensive training programme tailored to suit you and your level of experience.
- Fantastic opportunities for advancement, this isn't just a job it's a career.
- Learn while you earn, we offer the opportunity to get a formal qualification in Health & Social care, Levels 2-5*
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff recognition awards and long service awards
- Monthly grocery shopping prize draw
- 28 days’ paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Additional annual leave reward for every year of service
- ‘Refer a friend’ bonus scheme – earn up to £250!*
- Perkbox Membership - giving our staff 100's of discounts for high street retailers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about providing great care to join our team. If you share our commitment to providing the best possible home care services, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our vacancies page to find out more.
*Terms and conditions apply