01386 764830Bluebird Care Worcester and Wychavon
41 Base Point Business Centre
Crab Apple Way
- 01386 764830
- 01386 764832
- Home Care Service Area:
- Worcester and Wychavon
Worcester and Wychavon
Bluebird Care (Worcester and Wychavon) is a leading home care and live-in care (24hr) provider.
Home Care Service Area
Bluebird Care (Worcester and Wychavon) covers the Worcester and Wychavon areas including Droitwich Spa, Evesham, Pershore and the surrounding villages.
What We Do
As we get older it is possible that we will either need some care for ourselves or know close family members or friends who may need help. If this is the case we believe that we would want the best care possible.
At Bluebird Care (Worcester and Wychavon), our friendly team of care workers are dedicated to providing high quality care and support to meet our customers' individual needs.
With a passion to deliver a first class service, we provide care for adults of all ages. We are committed to ensure that our customers maintain their independence and dignity by being able to provide the care that they need in the home that they love.
We are members of the United Kingdom Home Care Association and fully registered with the Care Quality Commission.
Our home care service is entirely flexible, there is no long term contract and all care provision is bespoke to the wants and needs of our customers. Some of the services we provide are:
- Care for older people
- Care for people living with Dementia & Alzheimer’s
- Live-in care (24 hours care)
- Care for people with a physical disability
- Support for people with learning difficulties
- Personal care & hygiene (help getting up or going to bed, help washing, etc.)
- Meal preparation
- Domestic care and housekeeping
- Respite care – supporting the main carer/family allowing them to have time off
- End of life care / Palliative care
- Companionship and escorting into the community (to appointments, social activities or shopping)
- ‘Back home from hospital’ care (for extra support after being discharged or whilst being treated)
Our Care Workers
We follow an extremely strict recruitment and development policy ensuring that all our staff are carefully selected, police vetted, trained and supported.
Our fantastic team is formed by empathic and compassionate people with a diverse set of skills allowing our customers to receive the very best service possible. All care workers are trained in-house and they are constantly and thoroughly supervised, monitored and assessed. This is why we have only the most caring, dedicated and professional care workers.
Contact us today for a free consultation and advice:
Office phone: 01386 764830