01202 859440Bluebird Care Bournemouth
188 Alma Road
- 01202 859440
- 01202 513990
- Home Care Service Area:
- Bournemouth and surrounding area
Bluebird Care (Bournemouth) is a leading home care and live in care agency.
Home Care Service Area
Bluebird Care (Bournemouth) began providing care for the local community in 2007. Run by Vivian Davies. Through commitment and a reputation for providing good old fashioned quality and service, Bluebird Care is now providing support for customers across the Bournemouth area.
What we do
We employ a fantastic team of care staff with a diverse set of skills ensuring that our customers receive the very best service possible. We are all passionate about delivering high quality care with an excellent level of service. We believe this is achieved by a rigorous recruitment process with the presence of an experienced management team in the office to ensure that we are always available to speak with our customers about their care needs and experience with us at Bluebird Care. We support adults of all ages including older customers and those with a physical disability or people living with dementia.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Home Care services
- Dementia and Alzheimer's care
- Care in your home
- Live in care
- Respite care
- Frequently asked questions
- Overnight care
- Physical disabilities care
- End of life care
- Discharge from hospital care
- Personal care
- Short notice respite from an hour to 24 hours
- GP and Hospital appointments
- Assisting with medication
Our strength is the trained team of professional Care Workers who really care and are passionate about the care they provide.
These Care Workers are handpicked and continually trained and developed to make sure that they are fully up to date on modern methods and techniques to provide a safe, efficient and friendly service. We also recognise that customer satisfaction is vital.
We are able to provide a flexible care package that meets your requirements and needs.
We are registered members of the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA) and regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
Our Care Workers
The people who work for Bluebird Care are the lifeblood of our service. Every person is individually interviewed by a senior member of the team.
We ensure each care worker:
- References are thoroughly checked
- Criminal Records Bureau are valid
- Is not on the list for the Protection of Vulnerable Adults
- Attends comprehensive Induction, Orientation and Manual Handling training courses
- Have either achieved or are working towards QCF Care qualifications
- Has regular review and supervision meetings to maintain quality of service