Your care plan will be tailor-made for you. We will listen to you and find out your needs whilst always respecting your wishes throughout.
Thank you so much for the splendid service you provide. It is so comforting to know that real care is available, whatever happens.
Care for children
Bluebird Care can provide services that protect, care for and support children. It may be that care is needed while a parent or relative is ill or in hospital. Alternatively your child could need more specialised care following an accident or illness.
Bluebird Care can provide services that protect, care for and support children with diverse needs. Our support enables children with disabilities and challenging behaviour to develop and grow into adulthood with the specialist assistance they require.
Working with the child, their family and others involved in their care to achieve the degree of independence that, where possible, exceeds expectations, we encourage the child to make their own decisions and promote and encourage them to use different methods of communication (e.g. Picture Exchange Systems, signs, computers and different languages) to achieve this objective.
Supporting children to grow into the best person they can be is not only beneficial for the child but also for their family, and is highly rewarding for the care staff involved.
Bluebird Care can help achieve this
- Encouraging the child to be as independent as possible
- Providing excellent day to day care for children including supporting feeding regimes
- Supporting the child as they continue their education including taking them to and from school, preparing school lunches, or caring during the after school period or throughout the holidays
- Ensuring we have regular contact with family and friends to keep them in touch with the child’s progress
- Assisting the family in establishing daily routines • Working with schools and other professionals to achieve the objectives
- Supporting the child to achieve their ambitions including the transition to adulthood
- Enabling the child to interact and socialise with others through visits to youth clubs, sports, cultural and other leisure activities
Once you have considered the sort of care you need, find your local office and give them a call. A member of the Bluebird Care team will be able to discuss your individual requirements in more detail.