01159 333 114Bluebird Care Rushcliffe and Melton
82 Grantham Road
Radcliffe on Trent
- 01159 333 114
- Home Care Service Area:
- Rushcliffe & Melton
Rushcliffe and Melton
Bluebird Care (Rushcliffe and Melton)
We are a family run company located in Radcliffe on Trent and aim to provide the best care service in the Rushcliffe and Melton area. As part of the successful Bluebird Care network which has over 90 offices in the UK and Ireland we provide a full range of care services from shopping and companionship to full personal care including live-in care.
We aim to provide high quality, professional, individualised care with a friendly, personal service to all the people we care for. At the same time building a good relationship with friends, relatives, care managers as well as other support agencies.
All of the care staff we recruit complete a comprehensive induction programme, delivered by an accredited trainer. On-going training is very important to our company ethos as it ensures our staff ‘up skill’ and provide a highly professional standard of care to customers in their own home. It enables our staff to hold specialist qualifications in areas such as end of life and dementia care to name but two.
Bluebird Care (Rushcliffe and Melton) covers all of the Rushcliffe Borough Council and Melton Borough Council areas, and includes West Bridgford, Gamston, Radcliffe on Trent, Bingham, Bottesford, East Leake, Keyworth, Cotgrave, East Bridgford and Melton Mowbray.
What we do
What we do depends on what you and your loved ones want, as we individually tailor our services to suit your needs. Our professional and friendly care workers are able to support adults of all ages and abilities whether it be with personal care household tasks or companionship.
Our main aim is to ensure that our customers maintain their independence and dignity by being able to remain safely in their home.
Care visits are tailored to your requirements. There is no upper limit but, in reality, most of our care visits are something between 30 minutes and one hour long. We offer total flexibility and your care plan can be altered to you’re your needs at any time. Some of the services we offer are:
- Assistance with ’starting the day’ i.e. helping to get up, wash / shower / bath, get dressed and have breakfast
- We can go shopping, either taking our customer out with us or, alternatively, we can come in, agree a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away!
- We can prepare food and drink
- We can make sure we prompt medication when it is due
- We can do domestic tasks like cleaning, laundry ironing either on a regular basis or as a ’spring clean’
- We can provide a respite service. Where a member of the family is principal care worker there may be need for relief to allow that person time for themselves, maybe a couple of times a week
- Some people like to have a pampering session once or twice a week. A nice bath and then clean clothes, a changed bed and a nice meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed.
- We provide care services through the night for those people who need them. This can either be on a ’sleeper night’ basis, where the care worker expects a reasonable night’s sleep but is on hand for emergencies, or a ‘waking night’ where the care worker is on duty throughout the night
This is only a selection of the things we can do. If you don’t see something you would like, please ask
We pride ourselves on high quality staff
The people who work for Bluebird Care are the lifeblood of our service. Every person is individually interviewed by a senior member of the team.
We ensure each care worker is;
- Personally interviewed.
- References are thoroughly checked
- We carry out an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Everyone attends comprehensive Induction, Orientation, Medication and Manual Handling training courses
- All staff have either achieved or are working towards CQF Care qualifications
- All staff have regular review and supervision meetings to maintain the quality of the service
Call us today
If you or a friend of family member believe you could benefit from our care services at home services, please call our offices today and speak to a member of our professional, friendly team on 01159 333 114 for an informal chat about how we can help you.