The team at Bluebird Care Bromsgrove & Redditch has great success at the West Midlands Great British Care Awards 2017, which took place on Friday 24th
Out of 40,000 nominations the team were thrilled to have 7 finalists shortlisted for the West Midlands regional awards:
- John & Diane Jones - The Care Employer Award
- Michelle Done - The Home Care Registered Manager Award
- Samantha Ward - The Home Care Co-ordinator Award
- Helen Haddon - The Dementia Carer Award
- Sandra Madden - The Palliative Care/End of Life Care Award
- Jean Seager - The Dignity in Care Award
- Karen Williams – The Care Assessor/Care Planner
With Samantha Ward and Sandra Madden going on to win their respective categories for the West Midlands region, they will both now go on to the national finals which takes place on 16th
March in the hope of becoming national winners in both of their categories.
Well done to the whole team and good luck to Samantha and Sandra from everyone at Bluebird Care!