Live in Care at Home
Bluebird Care Bournemouth provides Live-in Care that enables you and/or your loved one, to stay at home in familiar, comfortable surroundings with an unmatched level of one to one support. Encompassing personal care, housekeeping and companionship, live in care is the direct alternative to residential care where you retain control and independence of your life.
Our dedicated live in carers are here to support your lifestyle: delivering your personal needs and choices. Our team leader works closely with the carers to ensure that they are providing the right support at the right time, in the right way. A persons’ condition may change markedly from day to day and, as we’re a local company, we’re never more than 20 minutes away if anything comes up.
We understand that it’s a daunting prospect to have someone living in your home but, with almost ten years’ experience of providing live in care we’re confident we can make the experience as easy as possible.
- Our customer support advisor visits with you and your family and support network initially to design a support plan that fits your life and is individually tailored to your wants and needs.
- Your care is arranged on your terms and is designed to meet your lifestyle:
- How you interact with your family and friends, how and when you visit with them.
- What time you like to eat your meals.
- When you want to go out.
- What hobbies you pursue.
- What your medication and exercise needs are.
- What you did throughout your life, your memberships of groups and associations.
- Your religious beliefs and how you want support to observe them.
We’re here to help you live your life in the way that you want. If your needs change at any time, we can respond quickly to any requirements that you have.
Call us on 01202 859440 to chat about how we might be able to support you.